Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I know, I know it has been a while...



Fall fun at the Jones' house consists of carving pumpkins, playing outside, jumping in the leaves, etc. etc., and this year.... RENOVATING a bathroom.... 


Anna Claire had an absolutely wonderful time carving pumpkins... She drew faces on each of the pumpkins, one for Chris, one for me, and one for her... We carved them exactly as she drew them... needless to say this was hilarious... See the picture below...






Our next big adventure was raking up ALL the five gazillion, and yes I mean, the five GAZILLION leaves that have fallen in our yard... I must say I love it and Anna Claire throughly enjoyed jumping the the leaf pile... This was taken before I discovered the huge black widow and lovely snake lurking under another pile of leaves I raked. No pictures of them, I was in a little bit of a panic... I was home by myself, and I must say, I chopped it head off all by myself and killed the black widow.... Fun, adventurous day at the Jones' household!










Next, I decided about a week ago to have a wonderful family fun Halloween party, complete with bonfire, hot dog and marshmallow roast, bobbing for apples, painting pumpkins and all sorts of other 
"Halloweeny" games... These are the table centerpieces I created...






This is the reason my husband thinks I am crazy for throwing a party.... We are in the midst of this.... RENOVATING ANNA CLAIRE'S BATHROOM!!!




AND, needless to say and ready to pull out my hair, I am a terrible mother and wife! LOL This is what we had for dinner.....






The only natural part of this dinner was the all natural fiber enriched hot dogs buns!  Okay enough for tonight.... I need a good laugh... Modern Family and a heating pad for this terribly painful back I have sound just like Heaven right now....Happy Fall Y'all! Be back soon with more randomness! :o)


P.S. When we went to the wonderful world of WalMart, this is what AC decided she wanted to take home to her daddy... What would we do without him???



No comments:

Post a Comment